Privacy and Cookies Policy
pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation no.679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of computerized means for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide you with the requested services. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill the obligation set out in the "Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public safety, the details of the clients accommodated in accordance with procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you give us the consent to the conservation as provided for in point 4;
3. to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent that can be revoked at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will in any case cease upon your departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7. for the purpose of protecting people, property and corporate assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of specific signs. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. Recorded images are deleted after one week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the case in which it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigative request from the judicial authority or judicial police.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no.679 of 2016). You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Eunice s.r.l. management of Hotel Terme Principe with registered office in Via delle Terme, 9 - 80077 Ischia (NA) - telephone +39.081991306 - info@Principehotel.it
To make this site work well, we sometimes install small data files called "cookies" on your device. Most of the big sites do the same too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device while you visit them. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (eg login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
- viewing preferences, eg. contrast settings or font size;
- if you have already responded to a pop-up survey on the usefulness of the content found, to avoid reproposing it;
Furthermore, some videos inserted in our pages use a cookie to anonymously compile statistics on how you got there and what videos you saw.
It is not necessary to enable cookies for the site to work, but doing so improves navigation. It is possible to delete or block cookies, but in this case some functions of the site may not work properly.
Information regarding cookies is not used to identify users and navigation data always remain under our control. These cookies are used exclusively for the purposes described here.
How to control cookies?
You can control and / or verify cookies as you wish - to find out more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already present on your computer and set almost all browsers to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will have to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain functions are not available.